Tuesday 31 May 2011

**UK Watch Out For* Kevin Mccall

I must admit as Kevin Mccall is not so big here in the UK, I didn't know much about his music (a couple songs here and there) but not a lot. However one thing I did know for sure was that he was a talented artist, which was enough for me to check out his Un-invited Guest Mixtape...and I must say IF YOU DONT HAVE THIS MIXTAPE..U NEED TO GET IT! I can honestly say there was not a single track I disliked or did not find myself bopping my head to. 
It is very rare to find a mixtape these days that you could listen to whatever mood your in which is what makes Kevin Mccall's Un-invited Guest so special. Songs such as Rest of my life will have you reminiscing/dreaming/regretting about a past love (..lord knows I did) with its beautiful harmonies/lyrics from Mccall and Brown , this is not just a love song in fact its so beautiful its almost poetry with lyrics such as 'No more wakin up to Sunday morning..Now Live to Learn, Learned alot'' and ''its the last time im holding you Rest of my life with you tonight Spendin rest of my life with you tonight''  (he got me with that one). Then on the other hand songs such as '360'' will have you screaming to your haters like ''IMMA BE DAT MUTHAFUCKER''!.. definitely gonna be my theme tune for the summer :).
So all you lot in the UK and (abroad..dont think i dont see you ;-) ) I listed reasons why you should support Kevin Mccal and get His mixtape:
1. He has a BEAUTIFUL voice


2. Hes an incredibly good great rapper/lyricist
3. He brings a breath of fresh air to the industry
4. Music for all moods 
5. Music for the ladies and the dudes!
6. He's got a BAWDYYYY-AWDDYY (i had to..)








Follow him on Twitter: @KevinMccall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spill the Honey