Tuesday 31 May 2011

*Watch Out For* Beauty Skool Dropouts


Twitter is such an amazing thing :).
Recently whilst going through my messages, I saw a Message from the girls of BSD with a link to their new video on youtube. Now as someone who ALWAYS receives these kind of messages from artists on twitter I originally had good expectations but not Great, that all changed of course until i heard the Track ''Mr Men'' and all i have to say is...fiyah!!! Not only do i LOVE the song (damn girls got me bopping my head singing ''nice 2 meet u mr men'' all day looking like a crazy woman lol) but I am deffo a Fan!! What I love about the group is that they bring such an Unorthodox,Unique, eclectic sound that is VERY rare these days..ESPECIALLY with girl groups.
Mr Men gives me a ''KICK ASS/BAD BITCH'' vibe (if you get my drift) and the vocals are beautiful (shout out to whoever that was that hard bars too! woii lol)
The most amazing thing though, is that with all their beauty and talent these girls seem to be genuinely humble sweet girls. The group consists of Chang, Sindy and Kimmy for those that were wondering :).
Make sure you follow them on twitter: @BSDOFFICIAL and also Youtube:BSDOFFICIAL and for enquiries:Bsd@live.co.uk

Check out 'MR MEN' :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spill the Honey